24.7.08

Wishlist *




I wish I was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off, I wish I was a sacrifice but somehow still lived on, I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on the Christmas tree, I wish I was the star that went on top,I wish I was the evidence, I wish I was the grounds for 50 million hands upraised and open toward the sky,I wish I was a sailor with someone who waited for me, I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me, I wish I was a messenger and all the news was good, I wish I was the full moon shining off a Camaro's hood,I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun, I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on, I wish I was the pedal brake that you depended on, I wish I was the verb 'to trust' and never let you down, I wish I was a radio song, the one that you turned up, I wish...I wish...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento